Saturday 9 May 2015

Challenge #291 Sympathy

It's the weekend YAY!!! Not so yay here in Stoke in the UK its awful, wet, yukky & cold! What happened to the sunshine we had the other week? Bring it back....

Anyhoos before I get to this week, I need to announce our Top 3 for our 'New Baby' challenge fom last week....chosen by me (shell) in no particular order we have......




Huge congrats ladies, please snag your blog badge from the side bar xx

Anyone who would like to be our Guest Designer for the next few months either email me on 
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com    or add GDT to your entry & I will be in touch


Now onto this weeks challenge

SYMPATHY

I know I for one never like making these cards, but it is inevitable we will all need one at some point. So I thought doing a challenge would help inspire you to make one for your box xx





Sue (gd)














Gorgeous creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Friday 15th May at 6pm UK time to get your entries in

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx



1 comment:

Karen said...

What an honor to be one of your top picks! I'm delighted you enjoyed my birth announcements. :o) Beautiful creations once again this week by the talented DT. Thank you for the inspiration and another wonderful challenge!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen