Saturday 29 March 2014

Challenge #241 'Beary NIce'

Yay, for the weekend! It's time for a new challenge here at My Time To Craft.

Before I get to that I just wanted to remind all of you that live in the UK & anywhere else it affects....don't forget the clocks go forward Saturday night!! Don't do what I did once & turn up for work an hour late lol!

Ok we need a Top 3 for our Mothers day/special ladies challenge last week & they have been chosen by Hazel (didos) so in no particular order.....




Huge congrats, please snag your Top 3 badge from our side bar!

OK so on with this weeks challenge. We have a great theme for you to follow.....

BEARY NICE!

so as long as there is some form of bear on your creation..ie panda, teddy, Tatty Ted, Fizzy Moon etc your ok to enter!

Lets see what fab creations the DT have made this week....









Ann



Jo






Fabulous creations again ladies, thank you xxx

You have until 6pm on Friday 4th April to get your entries in using the blue froggie linky tool below!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for choosing my card Hazel :) I'm honored!! congrats to all the winners!! Already have the badge added to my post!! Thank you!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards x