Saturday 8 June 2013

Challenge #225 'Fairytale'

Wow I hope you are all enjoying this stunning weather we are having in the UK!
It's been so hot, even my dog who loves lying in the sun, has come inside to lie in the cool!!

Before I get to this weeks challenge I have our Top 3 from our 'bookmark' challenge to announce
So here we go Top 3 chosen by me (Shell) in no particular order

#5 Gill M

#8 Ma-Mi


Huge congratulations ladies, please snag your Top 3 badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog xx

Now on with this weeks challenge

FAIRYTALE!

so Cinderella, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland etc!!

Please write what fairytale gave you the inspiration for your creation!

We have some fabulous creations from the MTTC DT this week!


Sue GDT
Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland



Shelia & Vanessa
having the week off x

Great cards as always ladies thank you xx

Congrats to our Top 3 again, I hope you will join in this week.

You have until Friday 14th June at 6pm Uk time to get your entries in, using the blue froggie!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx

2 comments:

MA-MI said...

Hi girls! Thanks for making me top 3. You really inspired me making bookmarks ... now I'm making them for my family, my friends, their children, my colleagues and their children ... Thanks again!

Sandra H said...

Congrats to the winners and what a fab challenge your cards are amazing xx